Thursday, March 30, 2006

Another Voice

In recent days I've been in commuication with the midwest church multiplication director in the Missionary Church about an exciting church planting initiative in Kansas City & St. Louis Missouri. Their dream is to see 10 churches started in Kansas City and 20 churches started in St. Louis over the next few years.

We've been dialoguing between his sessions at a training conference in South Dakota. While attending that conference he wrote about one the sessions in his blog. As I read his blog entry I thought to myself how refreshing it was to hear another voice articulating what I've been feeling for many months now about how to make disciples and expand the Kingdom in America these days.

Here's the link to his post. I love what is being said here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home