Monday, March 20, 2006

One Of Those Dreams

I'm a pretty active dreamer in my sleep. A week or so ago I had one of those dreams from which you awake thinking to yourself, "There's something significant about that dream."

It went something like this:

My wife and I were in some sort of cage, like a shark cage, but we were floating and bobbing on the water in the ocean. A wave picked us up and as we were on the crest of the wave I looked down and saw where the wave was going to drop us. There were about 6 or 7 sharks circling in the spot we were descending towards. Panicked, I looked behind me to see another wave coming, but this one was much larger. At the crest of that wave was a cage just like ours, but inside this one was a group of people I recognized as our close friends. The wave they were riding swept us up and carried us up and over the circling sharks. I looked ahead and though we had passed safely over the sharks we were heading for a cliff face at incredible speed. I began fearing the impact of hiting the cliff face, but just as we came upon it the wave dropped us and we stopped. I woke up as we were bobbing gently in the water.Though the dream is strange, it was one of those times that you wake up with a "knowing" that there was something significant about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home